Cut File Clean Up eCourse
Are you ready to conquer your Cricut & Silhouette cut file clutter?
With Cut File Clean Up, you'll have a system in place so you can spend more time crafting!
I've created this cut file organizing system that will allow you to not only access your files more quickly and easily, but you'll know exactly where they came from and what type of license you have for them.
In Cut File Clean Up, I'll personally walk you through...
- Decluttering your files before organizing them—no need to organize files you'll never use!
- Unzipping your files properly
- Renaming your files so they are easily searchable
- Using my pre-built Magic File folders to organize your files by theme
- ...and so much more!
- An instructional video—I'll be right there talking to you through each step of the process!
- A printable version of the slides in the video for taking notes
- My pre-built Magic File folder system—I can't wait for you too see this!
- A helpful Resource Key
- A Quick Reference Guide of the Cut File Clean Up process
These resources alone are worth over $100!
As a BONUS, I'm including 12 commercial use cut files, plus a Cut File Resource Guide featuring links to some of the best places to download and purchase cut files—a BONUS value of $55!
You can purchase my course here in my shop and it is accessed through Teachable. Once purchased, you'll receive an email to sign in and get organizing!
This course was just what I needed to push me to work on organizing my digital designs. Yes, it takes time, but I was so paralyzed by not knowing where to start before! By having a method clearly laid out, and topic folders already created, I didn't have to spend any time or energy on that and could just start making my cut file folders a more productive space.
Organizing is not one of my talents. Especially when it comes to keeping things organized on my computer. And Cut File Clean Up is just what I needed to get my SVG cut files organized. It is broken down so easily and everything is just ready for me to drag and drop my files. Cori thought of all the things so I didn't have to, and talks you through every step. I loved that she included some practice files to show me just how easy it is to keep things tidy and organized. I am going to love having all my cut files in one place.
Very useful workshop & files. I am excited to continue my organization!