Winter Wonderland Christmas Luminaria
Cut this Winter Wonderland Christmas luminaria on your Cricut or other cutting machine—gorgeous Christmas decor for your table or mantel! Change the vertical cut lines to score lines in your cutting machine software and then accordion fold to stand.
Zip includes: SVG, DXF, and PDF. Can be cut on a Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut Joy, Silhouette Cameo, or other machines that use these types of files.
You may use my cut files and graphics for your personal non-commercial use projects.
If you want to make products to sell using this file, I ask you to purchase the small use commercial license from the dropdown, which allows you to make up to 500 finished products. Build that crafty business, my friend!
Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- Where to Buy Cricut Materials and Supplies
- Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- Learn Your Cricut with Cricut Academy
Iron-on vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV) tutorials:
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Adhesive vinyl tutorials: